Colnago Master Olympic Art Decor Racing Bike
- Manufacturer: Colnago
- Size: 57 cm
The Colnago Master model line is undoubtedly an evergreen of cycling history. First released in 1983, five different versions of the Colnago Master were manufactured until 1998 ( the Master 1983, Master Più 1988, Master Olympic 1991, Master Light 1994 and Master X-Light 1998).
Thanks to this superb frame, the Italian brand achieved the peak of steel frame design, but on the other hand, the Master also represents the end of the steel era in the bicycle industry.
Released in 1991, the Master Olympic shares with its predecessors the famous crimped tubing, designed by Gilberto Colombo to make the frame stiffer and more reactive. The Olympic distinguished itself for very eye-catching paint schemes, especially the famous Art Decor pattern.
This model is a Colnago Master Olympic in a well preserved, original paint scheme, constructed using the crimped Gilco design Columbus tubing. Components are, of course, Campagnolo with a full Chorus 9-Speed groupset.
Performance and quality. A bicycle for high-demanding riders. Here we line up all the special details about the bike:
- Crimped Columbus Gilco tubing
- Aero Columbus Vento wheelset
- Campagnolo Chorus 9 speed groupset with Ergo Power shifting
- Excellent original condition
- Fully checked by our master mechanics and ready to ride
- And as usual: we ship world wide fast and safe
- Condition: Used. The bike is in excellent condition. The frame has no cracks, no dents and is not bent. The paintwork is original and in good condition. All parts are working fine and were checked. We replaced the handlebar tape, chain, saddle and tires and lubricated all bearings. All other parts are original.
- Era: 1990s
- Storage: BMB05-23
|Frame & Fork||Colnago Master Olympic - Columbus Gilco design|
|Front Derailleur||Campagnolo Chorus 2 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Campagnolo Chorus 9 speed|
|Crankset||Campagnolo Chorus; 170mm; 52/39 teeth|
|Bottom Bracket||Campagnolo Chorus|
|Stem Bar||3ttt; 40cm|
|Brake Levers||Campagnolo Chorus Ergo Power|
|Hubs||Campagnolo Chorus; 9-speed; 14-26|
|Rims||Campagnolo Vento; Clincher; 16H|
|Tires||Continental Ultra Sport; 700-23C|
|Seat Post||Campagnolo Chorus|
|Seat||NEW Selle San Marco Regal|
|Chain||NEW 9-speed chain|
|Handlebar Tape||NEW black cork ribbon|
- Seat Tube (c-t): 57 cm
- Top Tube (c-c): 56 cm
- Head Tube: 15 cm
- Standover: 82 cm
Powered by WebForms